Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seen this? Secure message received from node x. It was successfully decrypted but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen this? Secure message received from node x. It was successfully decrypted but...

Hi folks, My log indicates I've been getting this message on a HS motion sensor.
    Secure message received from node 29. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)

It's now the second device that has been logging this error.
    For the first one, it was from a cheapie Monoprice motion sensor and since I didn't have many notable events associated with it, I did a Remove/Exclude and then Add again and that seemed to fix it.

For this current one though, I have more events that I'd prefer not to affect.

More importantly, I would love to understand what's causing them and if it's symptomatic of something more serious .

Does anyone have any experience with this message and its cause?

Thanks

Current Date/Time: 10/25/2018 8:39:11 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.475
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2 3.18.11-v7+ #781 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 21 18:07:59 BST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 5 Hours 0 Minutes 21 Seconds

Number of Devices: 223
    Number of Events: 248
    Available Threads: 399
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.5: CM15A
    3.0.0.50: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.17: EnvCan
    3.0.1.243: Z-Wave

I'm also seeing this message in the log, though not from a HS device but from a Fibaro dimmer

Comment

Working...
    X