Hide Device not working from My HS on HomeTroller ZEE S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide Device not working from My HS on HomeTroller ZEE S2

Anyone know why the Hide Device function doesn't work from the Home screen? This is via MyHS on a HomeTroller ZEE S2...

Current version is: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.475

Thanks in advance,

I'm not sure whether you are referring to viewing from the Device Manager or HSTouch, but there are two hide options, "Hide from views" and "Hide from mobile views".

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture.png
Views:	48
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1256380
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Perhaps he is referring to using the hid/unhide feature in the Device View. When I first tried to use this feature I discovered it did not hide the selected device from the Device View.

What does this feature do?

Name:	hide.png
Views:	47
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1256518

Comment

Or maybe the button at the top right of the device manager is set to show all devices, though it is still not clear where he wants them hidden.

If you see devices marked as "Hide Device from Views" are not shown on the Device Manager views. If you see devices marked as "Hide Device from Views" are shown on the Device Manager views. If you click the icon it changes views.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	1256542
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
          Perhaps he is referring to using the hid/unhide feature in the Device View. When I first tried to use this feature I discovered it did not hide the selected device from the Device View.

What does this feature do?

Name:	hide.png
Views:	47
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1256518
          This was the hide function that wasn't working for me...

Comment

Working...
          X