Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I tell what hardware is in my Zee S2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I tell what hardware is in my Zee S2?

I purchased a Zee S2 a few years ago and recently discovered it's still running an older version of Mono, that I can't seem to update.

Mono JIT compiler version 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4+rpi1)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: normal
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: armel,vfp+hard
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    LLVM: supported, not enabled.
    GC: sgen

How can I tell what hardware is in my Zee? Are there queries/commands I can use to determine this and then go from there?

Current Date/Time: 12/26/2018 1:21:42 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.475
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 6 Days 17 Hours 58 Minutes 0 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.15.10
    Number of Devices: 220
    Number of Events: 247
    Available Threads: 399
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.5: CM15A
    3.0.0.54: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.18: EnvCan
    3.0.1.249: Z-Wave

There is an update script on the HomeSeer site, but it is not compatible with that version. I found out this the hard way, and broke my install. Now going through fresh install, and complete new setup, as I didn't take a backup... My bad! Support is helping out, but they are only available business hours on weekdays...

Comment

Not sure but it might not be the age of your box. I just bought one and had an issue getting the chromecast and ecobee plugins to work because of mono and trying to update got all kinds of errors. I finally found this thread, even though it does not start with my problem, they do walk through getting mono updated to have all the right pieces. I'm now running mono 5.18 and no longer have problems loading updated plug-ins. Start by looking at the last few posts. will save you a few steps.

This all started when my ecobee plug in stopped working... As instructed in the knowledge base and in the forums, I upgraded my SEL's mono from 2.3.8 to 5.16
      HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
        Not sure but it might not be the age of your box. I just bought one and had an issue getting the chromecast and ecobee plugins to work because of mono and trying to update got all kinds of errors. I finally found this thread, even though it does not start with my problem, they do walk through getting mono updated to have all the right pieces. I'm now running mono 5.18 and no longer have problems loading updated plug-ins. Start by looking at the last few posts. will save you a few steps.
        What thread?

Comment

When I look at my post there is blue text that says "event triggers gone after mono ......" that is the link. Here's what it is linking to

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...r-mono-upgrade
          HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
          Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML

Comment

Ah sorry, I see now. First post I used the link function 2nd post I put in the url.

Comment

Working...
            X