I have to replace my Hometroller Zee S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to replace my Hometroller Zee S2

My zee went brick after I upgraded firmware so the new homeseer mobile would work. What steps do I have to go thru? I was using a Aotec Zstick for inclusion. Can I just import nodes with it? Help!!

What do you mean by bricked? You could always pop out the memory card and reload the latest version of HS3 from the Homeseer downloads page.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

you wrote "firmware", did you mean "software"

Or were you updating a device's firmware before upgrading the HomeSeer software?

Edit: Assuming you did not corrupt the z-stick it should remember all the devices that were linked to it.
      HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        What do you mean by bricked? You could always pop out the memory card and reload the latest version of HS3 from the Homeseer downloads page.
        Does not power up anymore. Dead as a doornail. Ever seen that?

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
          you wrote "firmware", did you mean "software"

Or were you updating a device's firmware before upgrading the HomeSeer software?

Edit: Assuming you did not corrupt the z-stick it should remember all the devices that were linked to it.
          I am using the Aotec stick, it just has the node numbers not names, correct? I was updating Hs3 version on the zee.

Comment

Working...
          X