X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post

You could always re-purpose it into a Z-Net
    Good one
    As much as it pains me to type this, I'm going to stick with a Windows based HS system.

To add insult to injury, if I decide to sell the HomeTroller, I can't un-register it and there's a fee to transfer the license.
    The gift that keeps on giving!
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

There are three plugins that support a wireless X10 receiver. Are none of those three available for linux? Just curious.
      Not that I'm finding without having to purchase more hardware and/or a Plug-in.
      It just wasn't meant to be.
      Dan-O

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O View Post
        Back in the box it goes and then in the extra automation parts bin - very disappointed in the unit and the lack of features I need.
        You could have tried the free 30 day eval of the the software for the PI or Linux. It seems a little unreasonable to blame HomeSeer when all the information needed to verify features or lack of features is readily available.

You could return it. This is from the product returns page:
        HomeSeer wants you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not, the following items may be returned within 30 days from the date your order ships for a full refund (less shipping costs) by using the returns procedure outlined below.

https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/product-returns

Comment

Thank you for your feedback.
          I've been around since the beginning, the product has evolved but the support has not kept up.

It was wrong of me to assume that a HS branded product was lacking in feature when comparing two HS branded controllers and I thank you for pointing that out (as did I earlier)
          Dan-O

Comment

Admins can lock up or delete this thread please.
            Dan-O

Comment

Working...
            X