Can't get to login page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get to login page

I just got my first Hometroller, and in following the directions, I can't get to the actual web interface.. find.homeseer.com just gets to the screen pictured.. All I seem to be able to do is reboot from there.. My instructions look very different than my results.

That's a Z-Net, not as Hometroller. Different products.

Comment

It came packaged with a "Hometroller Zee S2 Getting Started Guide"

Comment

If you purchased a Hometroller Zee S2 contact HomeSeer support. They can get you straightened out.

Comment

Great, after waiting for it on back-order... They put the wrong board in it.. Perfect.

Comment

It is not the wrong board. The Z-Net and the Zee S2 are the same hardware. Basically a Raspberry Pi and a Z-wave radio. The only different is the software loaded on the memory card.

Comment

So is there a way to flash this one so I don't need to return it?

Comment

If the image were available it would be trivial to copy it to the memory card. I don't know if the image is available for download.

Have you contacted HomeSeer support? That is probably your best bet to get this fixed quickly.

Comment

Yes, it is available, and an easy fix.. There are instructions and everything available on the downloads page. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I did not realize that there was a full image with an OS. I thought there was only a tar file and you had to install OS and MONO. Glad you can get it working.

Comment

Working...
                    X