UPNP Discovery is not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPNP Discovery is not running

After a power failure, I restarted my HomeSeer. Noticed that the logs are repeatedly being flooded by the messages below.
    Nov-12 8:57:56 PM Warning If this system is not on a network, disable UPNP in Setup. If HS2 is also running, disable UPNP on that system.
    Nov-12 8:57:56 PM Warning UPNP Discovery is not running, most likely your PC does not have a valid IP address, will try to enable later: Invalid arguments
    Nov-12 8:57:25 PM Warning If this system is not on a network, disable UPNP in Setup. If HS2 is also running, disable UPNP on that system.
    Nov-12 8:57:25 PM Warning UPNP Discovery is not running, most likely your PC does not have a valid IP address, will try to enable later: Invalid arguments

Going in the setup, I noticed that my WIFI SSID was outdated and gave the new name and passcode. Despite restart it continues to give these messages. The systems work although a little bit slow.

I can see my HometrollerZee is connected both wireless and cabled to my network and has got an IP address.

I am runnin HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368 with Imperihome plugin

What to do?

Careful with UPNP! Read this first : https://www.varonis.com/blog/what-is-upnp/

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

But I have not (at least to my knowlegde) asked for UPNP. So how do I get rid of it?

Comment

Go to Tools Tab>Set-up>Network Tab
        Go down to Web Server Settings
        It is an option box that is clickable to turn it on or off

**This is on Windows. No idea if same on Linux systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Meapilot View Post
          Go to Tools Tab>Set-up>Network Tab
          Go down to Web Server Settings
          It is an option box that is clickable to turn it on or off

**This is on Windows. No idea if same on Linux systems.
          It is the same on Linux.

Comment

Thanks it worked. How it suddenly came out of the blue is strange

Comment

Working...
            X