Pi Factory Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pi Factory Reset

Is there a document anywhere that can walk me through wiping this device clean and reinstalling HS4? I'm looking for the "Pi for Dummies" that doesn't assume I actually know anything about the base OS. Even how to login at a root level; if needed. A true step-by-step guide. I'm a Windows guy...not UNIX of any flavor.

I really just want a clean install. If there is some other way to get there (like click something) that would be awesome.

Have a look on the HomeSeer support page for the Rpi image and instructions on how to load a new image.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp...thx. No idea how I missed that. I'd found one for upgrading from HS3, but not this one. The issue I'm trying to solve is that while everything looks nice in MYHS over http, the iPhone app sees no devices/events/anything. You guys have had a ticket on it for several weeks with no resolution. I'm doubting this solves the problem, but not sure what else to do.

Comment

So you rebuilt and it fixed your HSMobile issue? Be sure to update your help desk ticket.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I will have her do so. Since it didn't work local either this seemed like a good thing to try. Plus, it was kind of fun learning a bit about the Zee.

Comment

Working...
          X