HomeTroller Zee S2 won't restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeTroller Zee S2 won't restart

My Hometroller Zee S2 after power failure, unit power ON won't boot I installed a screen and a keyboard and on the linux listing the last line is "end Kernel panic - not syncing: no working init found ...." I tried to do a "recovery to HS4" without success, stop at 50% and do the same for HS3 and stop at 20%. Is the problem on the SD memory card? Can we copy the last backup file? this is not the first time that I have had an electrical failure and I have never had a problem. Thank you for the support Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210811_004719668.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	1488824

Before doing anything try reading this first : https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/v...p?f=28&t=58151

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanks Eman for answering me! When I plug in my Hometroller Zee S2 the red led turns on and the green led turns on and off quickly on the motherboard only once. like many i didn't think i should make a copy of the sd card. now I know after reading on the forum about SD card topics. I applied for a new card and after that I will make a copy for the future. I've also read that every time you make changes to HS4 it automatically backs up itself, is that true? or I have to do a manual backup! .Thank you

Comment

I've also read that every time you make changes to HS4 it automatically backs up itself, is that true? or I have to do a manual backup!
        That refers to the HS Database files which can become corrupted so you can revert to previous ones. (Yours seems to be a system wide fault so you may not be able to access the files)

Maybe zwolfpack can lend a hand a troubleshoot this...

About backups : https://docs.homeseer.com/pages/view...ageId=17466488

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X