audio not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio not working

Can not get audio from my zee hometroller work. One sound (Chime) it's very quiet.

Any help?

sorry for my English with google translate from Spanish

Felipe,

Shut down Homeseer and validate that your sound / text to speech works without Homeseer running.

Have a quickie look at this (just did a quickie google).

http://linux.die.net/man/1/speaker-test

Then also using the command line test the text to speech program using Flite.

Type "flite --help" for command line stuff.

There is a start up text to speech line on the Zee that you should here with Flite.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Decided to try playing sounds direct from my Zee instead of trying to trigger a muted siren.

So, I have found that the sound is very quiet as mentioned here. I got it to speak text to speech. . .I can hear it, but not loud enough. Not sure if the volume on the zee can be controlled.

Also, found that only the TTS audio works. . .when I try to play a mp3. . .nothing comes out of the direct attached speaker. . .is there a specific audio format required or it can only do TTS?

Comment

Working...
      X