Backup/Restore not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup/Restore not working

I am trying to replace a defective SEL with a new one. I did a backup config on the old and restored to the new. It all *looked* OK but then I noticed my events weren't working. Looking closer at the events it seems the restored events are all missing their "IF" conditions.

They are both running 3.0.0.435.

What do I do now?

You will need to contact support. I suspect your new SEL has a newer O/S with a newer version of Mono installed.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by gilroykilroy View Post
      I am trying to replace a defective SEL with a new one. I did a backup config on the old and restored to the new. It all *looked* OK but then I noticed my events weren't working. Looking closer at the events it seems the restored events are all missing their "IF" conditions.

They are both running 3.0.0.435.

What do I do now?
      If your old controller is still up and available you can go into

Tools -> Setup -> Labs

There will be an "Export Events" and "Import Events". When you export a events.json file is created in your html directory. Copy that to your computer then perform an Import on the new controller. I have used this with a couple of migrations and it seemed to work for me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post

If your old controller is still up and available you can go into

Tools -> Setup -> Labs

There will be an "Export Events" and "Import Events". When you export a events.json file is created in your html directory. Copy that to your computer then perform an Import on the new controller. I have used this with a couple of migrations and it seemed to work for me at least.
        Perfect!

Comment

Working...
        X