Configuration file??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuration file??

Suddenly this morning, none of my usual light routines executed. When I looked into it, I had only a handful of my 106 devices shown. I looked at the configuration file in set up and tried a different configuration which brought up most of the devices, but clearly not the most up-to-date changes. I guessed that the highest numerical value in the long list of config files options (maybe 15 config file choices) would be the most current, but apparently not; how do I figure out what the most recent config file was? When I opened HS3, my config file was this: HomeSeerData_Rockridge_4_6_6.hsd. I changed it to this choice: HomeSeerData_Rockridge_4_6_6_10_1_1.hsd.
    HS3Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Zstick
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    5 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
    Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Not sure how the numbering works in terms of ordering them, but I think it's the one with the most recent time stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
      Not sure how the numbering works in terms of ordering them, but I think it's the one with the most recent time stamp.
      That's correct. The numbering is done in a cycle, I think, so it's just a way to give the files unique names. The easiest way to find the most recent one is to sort the list by date, then start with the last one saved before the problem arose.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Yes, of course, thank you both. I was simply looking at the list on the set up tab and did not think to go into the directory. I was able to restore a recent configuration.
        HS3Pro on Windows 10
        One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
        2nd install with 1 Zstick
        300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
        5 CT-100 tstats
        Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
        18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
        Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Comment

Working...
        X