Energy graphs not showing all devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy graphs not showing all devices

Using HS3 (3.0.0.435) with several Fibaro Z-wave switches; seven of the switches measure kWh:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-12-19 at 13.03.07.png Views:	1 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	1267815

In the energy graphs however only four of them are shown:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-12-19 at 13.02.08.png Views:	1 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	1267816

I tried restarting HS3 several times to see whether the switches would get picked up in the energy stats but to no avail.

Any suggestions on how to rectify the problem would be gratefully appreciated!

I think I figured out what's going on: only devices that have crossed a threshold in terms of kWh used are listed in the Energy graph.

Perhaps there's a good reason for doing so; I find it rather counter intuitive.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same issue, but the only switch I see in my graphs is the Fibaro Dimmer 2, all my Fibaro Switch 2's don't show in the graphs even though they have kWH numbers higher than the dimmer.

So in my case I don't think it's a threshold issue.

Did all yours eventually show in the graphs?

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by rpalmer68 View Post
        Hi,

I have the same issue, but the only switch I see in my graphs is the Fibaro Dimmer 2, all my Fibaro Switch 2's don't show in the graphs even though they have kWH numbers higher than the dimmer.

So in my case I don't think it's a threshold issue.

Did all yours eventually show in the graphs?

Richard
        Hi rpalmer68,

Same issue here, and I have read somewhere that Fibaro devices, especially the ones with updates firmwares, usually don't get caught up on the 'Energy' section of HS3.

Did it eventually got solved on your case? Can you share?

Jorge

Comment

rpalmer68 and almeida.jac

I've since installed several more devices (dimmers and switches). Although not all show up, their number seems to be increasing. Since it's rather hit and miss, I'm staying away from the reports. It would be nice if it worked and perhaps subsequent updates of HS3 will fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wimster View Post
            rpalmer68 and almeida.jac

I've since installed several more devices (dimmers and switches). Although not all show up, their number seems to be increasing. Since it's rather hit and miss, I'm staying away from the reports. It would be nice if it worked and perhaps subsequent updates of HS3 will fix it.
            so I switched on energy monitoring today and after error-ing a few times with bad log messages after a reboot just one of my 10 energy devices appeared. Another good idea not properly tested or executed by Hs I fear. Its a shame as some scripting functions look useful .........off to try some of them now one function effectively registers an energy monitoring device I wonder......

Comment

Working...
            X