low-level configuration through HS3 for Remotec ZTS-500 Z-wave thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low-level configuration through HS3 for Remotec ZTS-500 Z-wave thermostat

How do I access low-level configuration parameters for my Remotec ZTS-500 Z-wave thermostat? I want to change "swing" and "differential" parameters shown on p.28 of the user manual linked below.

Screenshots of the thermostat in HS3 as well as the user manual page:

Attached Files

Click on the root device's hyperlink (Thermostat) and then go to the Z-Wave tab, and there is a setting section where you can change those parameters.
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1970 Devices 1149 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Click on the root device's hyperlink (Thermostat) and then go to the Z-Wave tab, and there is a setting section where you can change those parameters.
      Thanks for the quick response! I think that worked, I'll check when I get home. Some of those parameters are supposed to be readable, the filter month counter for example. I only see that these parameters can be set by HS3, not read. Is there a way to read back these parameters?

Comment

If you leave the value blank, and click on "Set", it will retrieve the current value.
        HS 3.0.0.548: 1970 Devices 1149 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
          If you leave the value blank, and click on "Set", it will retrieve the current value.
          That was helpful, thanks. Perhaps you can indulge one last question? I see the values are entered in decimal, then written by HS3 in two's complement (signed binary). I have a one-byte value that is supposed to be set to 255 decimal (0xFF or 0b11111111). I'm not quite sure how to go about that given the conversion to two's complement and the decimal range limit of -128 to 127.

Comment

Working...
          X