Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I delete an email after HS3 processes it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I delete an email after HS3 processes it?

I used to use Jon00's wonderful email program. It had a great feature that emails could be removed from the email server once HS3 processed them. I switched to the basic HS3 email functionality because comcast requires SSL.
    The HS3 email functionality is quite good and has many features, but one that is missing is the ability to delete an email after it has been read/used/processed by HS3. Is there a script or work around way to do this?

There is a scripting call to delete the message after it has been processed, but that has not been working for a long time. rjh Rich, any possibility of getting that addressed? Could it be used to delete an email that was processed by an event, or only one that was processed in the script?
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
      I used to use Jon00's wonderful email program. It had a great feature that emails could be removed from the email server once HS3 processed them. I switched to the basic HS3 email functionality because comcast requires SSL.
      FYI, I still use my email program with SSL by using STunnel. Very easy to setup.
      Home page for stunnel: a multiplatform GNU/GPL-licensed proxy encrypting arbitrary TCP connections with SSL/TLS.
      Jon

Comment

Working...
      X