CAM error after upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAM error after upgrading

i recently let my homeseer system update to the most recent version, now my log file fills up with this..

Code:

Feb-15 8:12:44 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:43 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:41 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:41 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:39 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:38 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:38 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:37 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:37 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:36 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:36 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:35 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    Feb-15 8:12:35 PM CAM Error with request: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    any thoughts?

I started getting this
    Mar-06 8:49:24 PM CAM Error with request: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    I'm not sure when it started. There are a lot of them.

I've checked my camera feeds in Blue Iris and they're all working and all my pages in HS Touch show the feeds ok.

Comment

Hi fischb22, did you end up having any luck finding out what was causing the error?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jezza View Post
        I started getting this
        Mar-06 8:49:24 PM CAM Error with request: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
        I'm not sure when it started. There are a lot of them.

I've checked my camera feeds in Blue Iris and they're all working and all my pages in HS Touch show the feeds ok.
        Your 404 error has the following meaning:
        > A 404 error is an HTTP status code that means that the page you were trying to reach on a website couldn't be found on their server. To be clear, the 404 error indicates that while the server itself is reachable, the specific page showing the error is not.

https://www.lifewire.com/404-not-fou...lained-2622936

Comment

turns out my video server (Axis something or other) is dying, for whatever reason it randomly locks up and has to be power cycled.

Comment

Thanks. i worked out it was an image i was getting from a web site (i think) i removed a bunch of stuff and its gone now.

Comment

Working...
            X