New Z-Net, New Error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Z-Net, New Error...

I am frequently getting this error when a 6:30 am event triggers. It requires a reboot to correct. Any ideas why?
    Z-Wave Error RecRmZ-Net: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (RecRmZ-Net).
    Jul-02 7:12:14 AM Z-Wave Warning RecRmZ-Net: Cannot connect to Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 192.168.1.32 port: 2001, Ex=A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    HS3Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Zstick
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    5 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
    Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
    I am frequently getting this error when a 6:30 am event triggers. It requires a reboot to correct. Any ideas why?
    Z-Wave Error RecRmZ-Net: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (RecRmZ-Net).
    Jul-02 7:12:14 AM Z-Wave Warning RecRmZ-Net: Cannot connect to Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 192.168.1.32 port: 2001, Ex=A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    How is your Z-net connected, wireless or hardwired?
    Looks like it's telling you it's lost connection.
    Only occurs with one event, or others? If just one, what is that event trying to do?

Z

Comment

Hardwired. For the most part, the event is simply a morning start up turning on lots of lights and a water circulation pump. I think I have only experienced this in the morning, but I’m not certain about that; I have largely ignored the earlier occurrences thinking it was a fluke.
      HS3Pro on Windows 10
      One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
      2nd install with 1 Zstick
      300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
      5 CT-100 tstats
      Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
      18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
      Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
        Hardwired. For the most part, the event is simply a morning start up turning on lots of lights and a water circulation pump. I think I have only experienced this in the morning, but I’m not certain about that; I have largely ignored the earlier occurrences thinking it was a fluke.
        Try spreading out the Z-wave commands a little. Put in additional Actions and give them a 1 sec delay. How may commands are you sending in that event?
        So you have the new Z-net plus controller? How robust is your Z-wave network (looking at the Z-wave PI Node Information page. Any 9.6K devices listed? Lots of Direct links, or multiple hops?

That said, a new controller should still handle it. Could be a faulty controller I suppose. Odd it occurs when you load the controller up.

Z

Comment

Working...
        X