Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

New Z-Net, New Error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Z-Net, New Error...

I am frequently getting this error when a 6:30 am event triggers. It requires a reboot to correct. Any ideas why?
    Z-Wave Error RecRmZ-Net: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (RecRmZ-Net).
    Jul-02 7:12:14 AM Z-Wave Warning RecRmZ-Net: Cannot connect to Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 192.168.1.32 port: 2001, Ex=A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    HS3Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Zstick
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    5 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
    Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
    I am frequently getting this error when a 6:30 am event triggers. It requires a reboot to correct. Any ideas why?
    Z-Wave Error RecRmZ-Net: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (RecRmZ-Net).
    Jul-02 7:12:14 AM Z-Wave Warning RecRmZ-Net: Cannot connect to Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 192.168.1.32 port: 2001, Ex=A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    How is your Z-net connected, wireless or hardwired?
    Looks like it's telling you it's lost connection.
    Only occurs with one event, or others? If just one, what is that event trying to do?

Z

Comment

Hardwired. For the most part, the event is simply a morning start up turning on lots of lights and a water circulation pump. I think I have only experienced this in the morning, but I’m not certain about that; I have largely ignored the earlier occurrences thinking it was a fluke.
      HS3Pro on Windows 10
      One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
      2nd install with 1 Zstick
      300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
      5 CT-100 tstats
      Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
      18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
      Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
        Hardwired. For the most part, the event is simply a morning start up turning on lots of lights and a water circulation pump. I think I have only experienced this in the morning, but I’m not certain about that; I have largely ignored the earlier occurrences thinking it was a fluke.
        Try spreading out the Z-wave commands a little. Put in additional Actions and give them a 1 sec delay. How may commands are you sending in that event?
        So you have the new Z-net plus controller? How robust is your Z-wave network (looking at the Z-wave PI Node Information page. Any 9.6K devices listed? Lots of Direct links, or multiple hops?

That said, a new controller should still handle it. Could be a faulty controller I suppose. Odd it occurs when you load the controller up.

Z

Comment

Working...
        X