Status Icons - list not in alphabetical order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Icons - list not in alphabetical order

I realize I am probably overlooking something very obvious/simple, and this issue is by no means a "show stopper", but I have noticed that when I am attemping to update status icons for devices, the list of icons are not showing up in alphabetical order. This is a bit of a pain, since I have to spend a good bit of time searching for the icon I want, even when I know the name...

I am running HS3 Pro version .534 on a Ubuntu 18.04.2 machine (Mono version 313). Specifically, I am using the HomeSeer Contemporary icon set.

Is there a setting somewhere to have those show up in alphabetical order?

Thanks,

This must be related to Linux. Running on Windows they are in alphabetical order.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D492128D-3761-4718-94B2-E3EFE0904A2F.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1319592
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

In HS3 Linux, case affects the sort. They are in alphabetical order, but in two groups. The ones with the first letter being upper case are grouped first.

Comment

I logged into my Linux machine running HS3, and did a directory listing of the applicable images folder (contemporary in this case), this is what I got:

Name:	listing.png
Views:	33
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	1320310

When I access the folder from the webpage (updating device icon), this is what I see:

Name:	webpage.png
Views:	28
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1320311

Comment

What version of mono are each of you guys running?
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Appears to be a 'new' mono issue. checked with HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.535,

mono 5.20.1.19 (HomeSeer's HS3-Pi image) icons sort as expected (0-9 A-Z a-z)
            Both mono 6.0.0.319 'stable (lol) and 6.4.0.150 'preview', icons sort haphazardly.

Comment

Working...
            X