Event 'Last Ran Time' as a Condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event 'Last Ran Time' as a Condition?

I have several instances (a few different use cases) where it would be valuable to check an Event's Last Ran Time and use it as a Condition to stop another event from running..

Possible? thx for the help!

example condition usage:

If <event name> has Not ran within the last <#> seconds/minutes/hours

I am currently writing a plugin to add some extra triggers/conditions (Similar to EasyTrigger, but with different triggers/conditions)."

I will look at adding this one. I don't have a an exact release date, but I am actively working on it most nights so it will hopefully be soon

Comment

Let me know if you want help testing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
        Let me know if you want help testing

Will do

I'm currently trying to design how i write plugins to make future ones easier, especially surrounding triggers and actions, which I find a complete pain in the A$$. I'm almost done with Triggers so I may release this plugin before I complete the actions portion.

Comment

@Ltek, I got this added to my "MeiExtras" (pronounced My Extras) plugin. I may hold off on my other condition I was working on and release this with this one so you have access to it. This plugin will consist of odds and ends that I want in HomeSeer such as a device and trigger for when there is an update to HomeSeer available.

Note that I added an option to choose either:

An Event ran "more than" X ago, or
          An Event ran "less than" X ago

If you have any other ideas for triggers/conditions, please let me know

I will report back to this thread when the plugin is up.

Comment

Cool, looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
            X