Mousetrap Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mousetrap Event

I have an automatic litterbox (LitterRobot), but the cat is so light she doesn't trigger the sensor most of the time (Sometimes she does).
    So I've set up a Motion sensor in the enclosure, and a window sensor on the Litterrobot's globe. If the globe does not move and trigger the window sensor within the last 10 minutes (The LR is supposed to rotate the globe 7min after weight sensor.) Motion > 10mins later there was no window open > cycle power (Appliance Module).
    I guess a timer needs activated by the motion, and the timer is killed by the window sensor. If the timer is not killed, at the 10 min mark power is cycled. I'm not very familiar with timers, would this be a permanent timer I have to setup, or is there a dynamic way to do this as the timer is built and timing only after motion detected.

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
    I have an automatic litterbox (LitterRobot), but the cat is so light she doesn't trigger the sensor most of the time (Sometimes she does).
    So I've set up a Motion sensor in the enclosure, and a window sensor on the Litterrobot's globe. If the globe does not move and trigger the window sensor within the last 10 minutes (The LR is supposed to rotate the globe 7min after weight sensor.) Motion > 10mins later there was no window open > cycle power (Appliance Module).
    I guess a timer needs activated by the motion, and the timer is killed by the window sensor. If the timer is not killed, at the 10 min mark power is cycled. I'm not very familiar with timers, would this be a permanent timer I have to setup, or is there a dynamic way to do this as the timer is built and timing only after motion detected.
    Timers are manually created and permanent. They can be created under "Tools> Global Variables, Timers & Counters or can be created within an event as shown in the link here in a post about timers as triggers. There is also a post about conditions where I go into how to create a timer with Tools, but in your example it would be a trigger when it reaches 10m, 0s.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Ok, so how about this?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        Ok, so how about this?
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X