Event Fires Twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Fires Twice

I am new to HomeSeer and still learning. I have a status event for my garage door. It works correctly for the "open" status but it doubles the event for "closed" status. On the double event it does the first event at the time when the sensor changes state but then it repeats the event 10 seconds later.

Nov-28 8:05:36 Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title Garage-Closed
    Nov-28 8:05:35 Event Event Trigger "Garage Door Control Garage Door Status"
    Nov-28 8:05:26 Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title Garage-Closed
    Nov-28 8:05:25 Event Event Trigger "Garage Door Control Garage Door Status"
    Nov-28 8:05:25 Z-Wave Device: Garage Node 18 Sensor Binary Set to Off/Closed/No Motion
    Nov-28 7:59:22 Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title Garage-Open
    Nov-28 7:59:22 Event Event Trigger "Garage Door Control Garage Door Status"
    Nov-28 7:59:22 Z-Wave Device: Garage Node 18 Sensor Binary Set to On/Open/Motion
    Attached Files

I do not know what is causing the event to trigger twice, but I suspect the closed signal is being sent to HS twice.

The easiest way I can think of to avoid the repeated notification is to expand the Options section of the event and tell HS not to rerun the event for, say, 30 seconds.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks, I will try the suggestion.

I wonder if there is a way to get more logging for the events?

Comment

Working...
      X