Aeon Light Event Trigger Time Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Light Event Trigger Time Issue

Hello, I am still new to HS3 but i have an event that im using to trigger different colors depending on the time and the sensor tripped. I wanted it to display these colors between 11p and 3a, so im using the group conditions to set the time and the group actions or Switch MultiLevel device to turn all the RGB channels off but for some reason they are triggering at other times. in the event below you see the last one for the Aeon bulb was 5:39:08 and the event shows last runs at 5:37:11 for purple (motion) and the event shown for red is at 5:38:08 (door sensors), i thought using the 12a as the end of day trigger that this would work, Does anyone see what it is im missing

Thanks

event log snap shot
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Z-Wave Device: Front Yard Motion Sensors Front Yard Motion Security Set to NOTIFICATION for type Home Security, Event: Motion Detected
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: House Z-Wave Switch Multilevel to Dim 10% (10)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: House Z-Wave Color Control Blue Channel to On (255)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: House Z-Wave Color Control Green Channel to Off (0)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: House Z-Wave Color Control Red Channel to Red Level 220 (220)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: Blue-Iris System FrontDoor Outside to Trigger (101)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Device Control Device: Blue-Iris System FrontGarageOutside to Trigger (101)
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Event Event Trigger "MasterBedRoom RGBW Security/Light-12a-3a Motion Sensor Triggered after 11a -Purple"
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Event Event Trigger "Motion Sensors Outdoors BlueIris Front Yard Motion Sesnors"
    Dec-16 5:37:11 PM Z-Wave Device: Front Yard Motion Sensors Front Yard Motion (L) Set to On/Open/Motion
    Dec-16 5:37:09 PM Insteon Received House Door Front Door Sensor Door Sensor: (2D.D8.37) Go OFF
    Attached Files
Working...
X