Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run if other event conditions are true problem AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run if other event conditions are true problem AGAIN!!

I have the events below, but it never gets to the second event. Even if I delete the 2nd condition in the Boiler ON1 event leaving only "if this event is manually triggered" it still never fires the event.

Please help, I thought I had this working before but can't find my event it works in..

Cheers

J
    Attached Files

I'm on 3.0.0.500

Comment

I don't understand your comment about finding the event that works. Have you tried rebuilding the event from scratch? Do you see any error messages in the log?
      If rebuilding the event doesn't work, then I'd begin with a basic event having just one event action that writes a message to the log, for example, then add event actions one at a time and test after each addition.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        I don't understand your comment about finding the event that works. Have you tried rebuilding the event from scratch? Do you see any error messages in the log?
        If rebuilding the event doesn't work, then I'd begin with a basic event having just one event action that writes a message to the log, for example, then add event actions one at a time and test after each addition.
        I'm sure I've got an event (or events) that use this function and honor the event conditions, but I've got 500+ events and can't find it to compare, or see if that one fails. I already tried a simple event from scratch and same thing, doesn't work. I added this new event after updating to 3.0.0.500 so no idea if it wasn't working before. There are no log errors, it just says conditions not met, and doesn't run the event.

Cheers

J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
          I already tried a simple event from scratch and same thing, doesn't work.
          Is it possible that you have a group condition that is causing the problem?

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
            Is it possible that you have a group condition that is causing the problem?
            Of course I do. Four of them. You'd think after all these years I'd know better!! Thank you

Cheers

J

Comment

Working...
            X