Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popp smoke and events

Hi,
    I have bought 8 Popp 4001 smoke sensors (europe). They are z-wave smoke sensors, with a siren that can be activated with HS. By default they send signal to other Popp smoke sensors, even without a working z-wave network, but this is limited to 4 sensors. Or else it will run in a never ending loop, and it is not possible to stop the alarms. Must remove batteries

So, after disabling this feature (parametere 5 and 6 set to 0) the only solution to have them set off the other sensors in my home, is by using an event in HS.

So I made an event, that is triggered to send the alarm signal to the other 7 if smoke is detected. This is done as a group-action, so I don't have to edit it into every sensor. (Plan to expand to more rooms later.)
    BUT: I still get the loop-effect if one is set off. (Naturally, every sensor is sending a signal to the group-action the set every sensor off...)

Do someone have a similar setup or function, that could share a working setup? Now I have tried with a 1 minute delay on each sensor, after sending the group-action, and also a delay after the last action in group-action, to prevent the loop.
    Also, on all our devices I have a "stop all events" event-button.

So this is my setup:
    Sensor-1 if detect smoke, send emergency pushover-message to all clients, then run group action. Then wait 1 minute.
    Same with sensor 2-8.

Group-action:
    Turn on all z-wave light switches in the house
    Switch to screen "smoke sensors" on all HSTouch units
    Send siren ON to sensor 1, 2, 3, etc..
    Send SMS to alarm-receivers
    Open all blinds, sunscreens etc.
    wait 5 minutes.
    Our POPP Smoke Detector with Indoor Siren (Product Code: 004001) sets new safety standards in your home. There are a lot of potential fire sources in your own four walls, for example open fire such as candles or a fireplace. Also an iron, cooking utensils or numerous other electrical devices can cause fire. Smoke detectors can save lives!...

Originally posted by Andreaz View Post
    Hi,
    I have bought 8 Popp 4001 smoke sensors (europe). They are z-wave smoke sensors, with a siren that can be activated with HS. By default they send signal to other Popp smoke sensors, even without a working z-wave network, but this is limited to 4 sensors. Or else it will run in a never ending loop, and it is not possible to stop the alarms. Must remove batteries

So, after disabling this feature (parametere 5 and 6 set to 0) the only solution to have them set off the other sensors in my home, is by using an event in HS.

So I made an event, that is triggered to send the alarm signal to the other 7 if smoke is detected. This is done as a group-action, so I don't have to edit it into every sensor. (Plan to expand to more rooms later.)
    BUT: I still get the loop-effect if one is set off. (Naturally, every sensor is sending a signal to the group-action the set every sensor off...)

Do someone have a similar setup or function, that could share a working setup? Now I have tried with a 1 minute delay on each sensor, after sending the group-action, and also a delay after the last action in group-action, to prevent the loop.
    Also, on all our devices I have a "stop all events" event-button.

So this is my setup:
    Sensor-1 if detect smoke, send emergency pushover-message to all clients, then run group action. Then wait 1 minute.
    Same with sensor 2-8.

Group-action:
    Turn on all z-wave light switches in the house
    Switch to screen "smoke sensors" on all HSTouch units
    Send siren ON to sensor 1, 2, 3, etc..
    Send SMS to alarm-receivers
    Open all blinds, sunscreens etc.
    wait 5 minutes.

To prevent event loops click on options when creating an event and set "Cannot Re-Run For" xx (xx=time).
    Fine tune from there to your liking.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X