Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What triggered the event..

Hi guys,

Is there easy way to find out what triggered the event or what event started another event?

In my case I see what looks like event that was running by accident somewhere.
    The event ------------------- >> System >> Setup Events >> Switches LED Status Switch LED - Alarm Armed - Red Solid
    is disabled so I assume it was triggered from another event. I found out that if you run another event from event it will run even if it is disabled. Not sure if it is by design or bug.

That's not my problem. My problem is to track down why and how was this event triggered. It failed because it is not setup properly and it is not supposed to run on this setup.

What is the best way to trouble shoot that?

Thank you. Charles
    Click image for larger version

Name:	event.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1331435

Ed Tenholder's tenHSEvents would by my first choice for something like that, but you have to have it running when the sequence starts.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

You can also install Jon00’s Event Viewer and Documenter, where you can search for events called in other Events. Here I have filtered on one event and it returned 7, one of which is the actual event, the other 6 call it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2E4FFD4C-1F2C-4BA3-8091-F3993BDE5F06.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	1331448

Click image for larger version

Name:	2C5CCF9A-D964-4E44-8AB5-835432366651.jpeg
Views:	93
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	1331451
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
      X