Events behavior I don't understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events behavior I don't understand

I have created 2 events; one to set Blueiris signal to green when my Omni system is set to armed, one to set the signal red when the Omni system is set to disarmed. Both events work as expected when manually triggered. First thing I don't understand: Users in the event context.
    IF The Time Is...A Device's Value is...A Recurring Trigger HappensA Counter's Value is...A Timer's Value is...A Phrase Was RecognizedA Received eMail Is From or Contains...This Event Is Manually TriggeredBlue-Iris: Camera ActionBlue-Iris: Geofence ActionOMNI: User Armed or Disarmed SystemZ-Wave Scene Activated
    System was Set To: DisarmedArm DayArm NightArm AwayArm VacationArm Day InstantArm Night Delayed
    By: This UserAny User ExceptMarlyn
    The Omni system has 2 users, Marlyn and me. Whey am I not showing up. Additionally, the option "Any user" is not in the combo box. What am I missing? How do I debug wht the trigger isn't firing?

Originally posted by elmerbug View Post
    I have created 2 events; one to set Blueiris signal to green when my Omni system is set to armed, one to set the signal red when the Omni system is set to disarmed. Both events work as expected when manually triggered. First thing I don't understand: Users in the event context.
    IF The Time Is...A Device's Value is...A Recurring Trigger HappensA Counter's Value is...A Timer's Value is...A Phrase Was RecognizedA Received eMail Is From or Contains...This Event Is Manually TriggeredBlue-Iris: Camera ActionBlue-Iris: Geofence ActionOMNI: User Armed or Disarmed SystemZ-Wave Scene Activated
    System was Set To: DisarmedArm DayArm NightArm AwayArm VacationArm Day InstantArm Night Delayed
    By: This UserAny User ExceptMarlyn
    The Omni system has 2 users, Marlyn and me. Whey am I not showing up. Additionally, the option "Any user" is not in the combo box. What am I missing? How do I debug wht the trigger isn't firing?
    Could you post a screenshot of the Event? What you included doesn’t show us the structure of your Event.

Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Here you go, and thanks:

Comment

The questions you are asking and the triggers you are using are specific to the Omni plug-in and not generic to HomeSeer. They look like they should be working, but you should probably post in that forum so the plug-in developer can address your questions. Assuming you are using Rob Mason’s plug-in, the forum is here.
        Randy Prade
        Aurora, CO
        Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Working...
        X