Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event disables after time

Hey

I have an event that runs every 4 seconds. Left overnight sometimes it seems to have disabled itself. In the HS3 event screen though it still shows as enabled.
    No scripting turns this event on or off.
    If in the event manager I disable the event then re-enable it ; it carries on as normal.

Other events seem to run continually without issue.

This a bug??

It may help if you post a screen shot of your event. Event view should display the last time the event was run. When it appears to have stopped it may be useful to check the log around that time to see if there are any error messages or other items that may offer a clue.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      It may help if you post a screen shot of your event. Event view should display the last time the event was run. When it appears to have stopped it may be useful to check the log around that time to see if there are any error messages or other items that may offer a clue.
      Thanks.
      I've re-enabled it. So I'll have to wait (maybe 24 hours or so). Will sport back

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X