Issue Making an event from a sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue Making an event from a sensor

I am trying to make an event based on a sensor. Basically i'm trying to turn on a light when a motion sensor is triggered. The front door sensor displays in the devices screen and it works. If I trigger the sensor the status is displayed correctly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	devices.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1416877
    But the sensor does not show up in the list of devices in the event. Any thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1416878

In fact i'm missing many of my devices from this screen, now that i look at it

Comment

That looks really strange.... I also see that you are missing some devices in that pulldown that are in your grid view.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Yes, it is. This is a brand new installation. Any Ideas?

Comment

Have you tried restarting HS?
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Yes, I restarted Homeseer, restarted the computer and did a repair with the install untility.

Comment

Sorry to chime in so late, can I ask for more information about the front door motion switch. Manufacturer and model?

I recently had a Hinge Sensor that had the same issue, turns out the hinge sensor was in the wrong mode to report to HS.

Comment

Working...
              X