Hide & Unhide Devices in an Event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide & Unhide Devices in an Event?

I know the title reads like a weird question but I have some seasonal devices and it would be great if I could automate the hiding and unhiding of them. I already trigger different events manually like "It's Christmas time" and "Halloween" which control certain devices on and off during the day and night. As an example, I would like to hide the Christmas devices when I click the event named "Christmas is over"
    Is that possible?

Thanks for reading.
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

I don't think that is possible. The best thing I can think of is using the floor, room and category options. For instance you could put all your x-mas devices into a category called x-mas and then you filter on that, i.e. either remove it from the filter or include it. It is probably not what you are looking for. When I look for devices I just do either a text search from the browser or more often use the filtering to just see devices in a particular room (I don't use categories yet but plan to do so soon, actually, maybe I will just start with it now) or use the HS4 search function. It's fairly efficient.

Comment

Categories - that's a great suggestion. Thank you.
      Dan-O
      HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Working...
      X