Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triggers: Reference to hour? HS3 - Works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triggers: Reference to hour? HS3 - Works!

I can not seem to find the option Reference to hour like in HS2?

I want to upload my data to mysql at 10:00:00,10:01:00,10:02:00,10:03:00, ect.

But the result I get is that the event runs every minute, but not at zero seconds.

How do I solve this?

Alex
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dreambox View Post

But the result I get is that the event runs every minute, but not at zero seconds.

How do I solve this?

Alex
    The trigger you want to select is 'A Recurring Trigger Happens'. You will then have options to trigger '...from the top of the hour, every...'

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by dreambox View Post

How do I solve this?

Alex
      Like Steve said. You would want "The event will trigger from the top of the hour every", then select 1 minute. There is a post about it in this forum called "Triggers - A Recurring Trigger Happens".

We will continue to add to and add new topics to this forum. The current content is in the Table of Contents post - sticky at the top of the forum.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Steve, Randy,

Thanks for the reply, now it works.

Now I can fill my external MySQL database with cold/warm water usage and solar power and used power.

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
        X