No announcement yet.

Monthly Low Battery Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm trying to set this up again, an for all that is holy I can't seem to remember how to remove the txt extension???? and I must be the worst search person ever, as I can't find it online at all.

please someone put me out of my misery.

EDIT. Nevermind… finally found it.

Comment

Originally posted by jvm View Post
      I have an easy solution that works if you have the Easy Trigger Plugin.

1. From the Easy Trigger plugin's "Config" screen, set up a dynamic Device Group called "Batteries" consisting of all devices there "Type" equals "Z-Wave Battery". If you have devices other than Z-Wave, you may need to modify this.

2. Set up a simple event that triggers whenever a "Battery" device is set (i.e., at each battery report). The event just checks the battery level and sends an email if its too low. In the example below, I set that to 50%. Since most battery devices report their battery state about every 12-24 hours, this won't result in too many alerts. Also, I have it sent as a text to my phone (your cell phone provider typically has an address where you send an email and it converts into a text to your phone. Here, in the US, for ATT, that would be XXXXXXXXXX@mms.att.com where you replace XXXXXXXXXX with your phone #). Here's the event:
      Works GREAT! thanks. Just tried it with pushover

Attached Files

Comment

I also am having the same error of

ERROR: Exception in script: Failed to compare two elements in the array.

Current Date/Time: 17/09/2019 08:33:37
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.500
        Linux version: Linux HS3-Closter 4.19.66-v7+ #1253 SMP Thu Aug 15 11:49:46 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 7 Hours 13 Minutes 14 Seconds
        IP Address: 172.20.0.17
        Number of Devices: 179
        Number of Events: 39
        Available Threads: 399
        HSTouch Enabled: False
        Event Threads: 1
        Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
        Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
        Device Exec Queue: 0
        HSTouch Event Queue: 0
        Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
        1.3.7.3: Device History
        3.0.0.67: EasyTrigger
        0.0.0.45: Pushover 3P
        3.0.1.252: Z-Wave

If anybody has success running this on linux?

Thanks,

Devan

Comment

Is there easy way to modify the script to write the report in html file or any other file that I could display in HS Touch?
          Let say I would run the script once a day to update (overwrite) the report file.

Thanks. Charles

Comment

Working...
          X