Scheduled restart of system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheduled restart of system

I am trying to make a squedualed restart of the system once a week of Zee2 systems. Since for some reason they tend to randomly crash or break down in weird ways.

And normally I then can't access the Zee2 trough web. But i can reach them with putty sending a "sudo reboot" to restart the Zee2. Which then brings it back up and all is good.

Therefor i want to squedual a restart.

I tried making an even like this. And yes it does reboot the system. The problem is that it also seems to keep restarting the systems. Not always but sometimes and on random Zee2s it keeps rebooting until it manage to get the "cannot re-run for 1 hour".

Is there another way to do this in a more robust way?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

I'm using the free BLShutdown plug-in for the same purpose. Haven't tried it on linux (but it works a treat on Windows)
    Nicolai L

Comment

That's a small problem. The Zee2 is limited to only 5 plugins. Maybe a script is better?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
      Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
        That's a small problem. The Zee2 is limited to only 5 plugins. Maybe a script is better?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
        Yes, good point. I hadn't considered that limitation! But, yes ultimately a script would do the same thing I guess.
        Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
        X