Event actions out of order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event actions out of order

I've noticed on a few occasions that my events mysteriously change on me.

For example, I have an event that flashes the outside lights when I get home at night so I know that the automation triggers were hit. The event turns the lights on, wait 4 sec, off, wait 4 sec, on. The last on is moved to the top and the lights end in the off position, turning the outside lights out on me.

In my garage, I have my garage lights turn on when the garage door is opened, then turn on a virtual device, wait 5 minutes, then turn off the virtual device. Last week the turning on step of the garage lights got moved to the bottom - AFTER the 5 minute wait which means the garage lights basically don't come on until I'm in the house.

Anyone have similar issues? I deleted my garage event and recreated it from scratch and it happened again.

thanks

A recurring bug with HS3. I've had the same thing. Frustrating enough that rather than have one event that does A, B, C, and D in that order, where D has to be last, I now do A, B, C, and start a timer. When the timer hits 2 seconds, another event triggers that does E.

A bit sad, but it is what it is.

Comment

See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...+actions+order
      stefxx

Comment

Thanks for the link to the thread.

What's the latest Linux HS3 beta version that fixes this? I'm running .208 which I thought was the latest. Is there a link for the latest beta release you can point me to?

Comment

I am running 218, announced here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=177767. I don't remember if that was the first version with the fix.

Good luck!
          stefxx

Comment

perfect thank you. Just upgraded.

Comment

Working...
            X