Events based on day of the week or specific time of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events based on day of the week or specific time of day

I am trying to configure events that occur's on certain days of the week and certain time of day. I do not see in homeseer events anywhere select "if a day of the week or if before or after this time". I see in the events I can select if the time is this (specific time) but I do not see before or after a certain time.

I would like to have an event that says if saturday or sunday and time is between 11am and 4pm, look for or do something.

If day is mon - fri between 9am and 4pm turn on device every hour.

thanks.

I would suggest using Spud's Easy Trigger Plug-In for this, it allows easy schedule creation.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173836

-Travis

Comment

+1 on Spud's Easy Trigger, but it can be done with standard HomeSeer functions as well.
      Attached Files
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

thanks, I was trying to set the date, I guess for the trigger, but looks like i was just doing it wrong. Also will try the plugin looks a lot simpler with it.

Comment

Randy, your screenshot is exactly what I need. Is this from HomeSeer or from spud's plugin? I didn't see anything like that in spud's plugin. In HS I tried various combinations with "The date or day is" and some others but couldn't reproduce what you show in the screenshot.

Edit: Actually, it's not EXACTLY what I need. What I need is "The days of the week are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday" or something like that. Basically, I want to select any number of 'days of the week'.
          Last edited by mulu; February 26, 2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

make a schedule with Spud plugin

Comment

I think something like this will work. I can't verify but maybe someone else can correct it if not.
              Attached Files

Comment

Cowinger, this is exactly what I was looking for. For everybody who wants to do the same, select "The Date or Day is..." -> "The day is..." ("day", not "date"). Then uncheck "All day" which will bring up a selection of days.

Comment

Working...
                X