Manually-triggered with condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manually-triggered with condition

I have events that are IF this event is manually triggered and AND IF the days of the week are...

However, the second statement, AND IF, does not make any difference, because the events run regardless of what day of the week it is.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

How are you running these events? If you use the run button at the top of the event it will run without considering the conditions. The Manually Triggered trigger is mainly for events called from other events. If you select Run Another Event as an action and select only run if other event conditions are true then your manually triggered event, or any event for that matter, will run after the conditions are evaluated and are true.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      How are you running these events? If you use the run button at the top of the event it will run without considering the conditions. The Manually Triggered trigger is mainly for events called from other events. If you select Run Another Event as an action and select only run if other event conditions are true then your manually triggered event, or any event for that matter, will run after the conditions are evaluated and are true.
      Thanks for the quick response. The event(s) run when a button is pressed on HSTouch. I guess will have to set up the button so it runs an event that runs another event, only if conditions are met.

Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X