Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot open event Error HTTP/1.1 200 OK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot open event Error HTTP/1.1 200 OK...

I am trying to open an event, but I am getting this error:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 211
    Attached Files

I have this issue again. It did go away the other day, but came back today. I can open some event groups and they display all the events, other groups I cannot access. Playing around with going to 'Home' and back to 'Events', show all etc One of the groups I tried to access opened. Others still do not. I have rebooted, still no access.

Comment

Maybe a permission error:

did you change your username or access to homeseer from the config page (network) ?
      and is this enabled ? No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
      I have this issue again. It did go away the other day, but came back today. I can open some event groups and they display all the events, other groups I cannot access. Playing around with going to 'Home' and back to 'Events', show all etc One of the groups I tried to access opened. Others still do not. I have rebooted, still no access.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I am accessing remotely, no password or permissions have been changed. I can access some events and groups, but not all of them so cannot be a permission thing anyway. After a few hours of trying all sorts of things without success, now having tried again I can access them again. But its very annoying when you try to edit events and cannot access them. This has been happening a few times now.
        I have filed a bugzilla report.

Comment

I am accessing remotely, no password or permissions have been changed. I can access some events and groups, but not all of them so cannot be a permission thing anyway. After a few hours of trying all sorts of things without success, now having tried again I can access them again. But its very annoying when you try to edit events and cannot access them. This has been happening a few times now.
          I have filed a bugzilla report.
          How were you connecting to your system? Via myHS if so you will see this error if your connection is marginal.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes via myHS. What do you mean by
            you will see this error if your connection is marginal
            ?

Comment

Yes via myHS. What do you mean by
              ?
              There are a few instances where the myHS service will fail to retrieve data.
              - Slow internet connection
              - Marginal WIFI connection
              - 4 G connection
              Typically if it doesn't work a simple refresh will suffice.

Comment

I am in an office with about 1000 PC's. So maybe its when to many people use the internet and its slow.

Comment

I am in an office with about 1000 PC's. So maybe its when to many people use the internet and its slow.
                  Possibly or there are firewall forces at work. Where I work I can't even get to myHS.

Comment

Yes firewall could be an issue. A lot of content and plugins are blocked. I am quite glad I can access myHS here, I do most of the work on my system from here... Hence the frustration when I cant properly get to it. But as it works most of the time I thought it was a bug.

Comment

Working...
                    X