any way to do this else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any way to do this else?

This is only for pir5 but i have 10 , so there will be a ton of events in one group ,
    this is a preview of what i have

what it does is that when at pir 5 a person is detected at daytime the light will be white ,and for 2 minutes after no detection it shuts down the light

at the night the light will change to red , and also shutdown at 2 minutes .

after midnight , after 2x detection the light will turn on and off after 2 minutes (like if someone sleeps in the room , with 2 times movement with your hand will turn on the light)

this all will be disabled if no one is at home , , it turns off the group..and act like an security sensor.

is there any way to make it smaller ?

regards
    Attached Files
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

I think your best bet is doing that with a script. I'm not good enough yet to help, but I would post something in the scripting section of the forum, people are very helpful, I had a lot of help with scripts and they do all my complex logic. If you know a little about visual basic then it should be very easy, if not, its worth looking into. The basics is fairly easy to understand, and I've been able to alter scripts people have helped me with, and now started writing my own small scripts.

Comment

hi mikee

yes i know scripting , but this is not possible with scripting ..
      the timers don't work correctly with scripting , its still not fixed..
      the other thing is that i need to put a recurring event for a script to detect the change, or add it to a device change in an event..

regards

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
      I think your best bet is doing that with a script. I'm not good enough yet to help, but I would post something in the scripting section of the forum, people are very helpful, I had a lot of help with scripts and they do all my complex logic. If you know a little about visual basic then it should be very easy, if not, its worth looking into. The basics is fairly easy to understand, and I've been able to alter scripts people have helped me with, and now started writing my own small scripts.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Working...
      X