Event won't trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event won't trigger

Im at my wits end with this particular event. I'm trying to have lights come on for about 45 minutes when a motion sensor is triggered, but only between 10pm and 6am. I even installed the EZtrigger plugin as that was suggested to be needed for the time constraint.

basically if we get up in the middle of the night, i want some lights to come on so we can see and don't trip over the cat!

I've attached 2 screenshots of the event and the time setup in EZTrigger. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Derek View Post
    Im at my wits end with this particular event. I'm trying to have lights come on for about 45 minutes when a motion sensor is triggered, but only between 10pm and 6am. I even installed the EZtrigger plugin as that was suggested to be needed for the time constraint.

basically if we get up in the middle of the night, i want some lights to come on so we can see and don't trip over the cat!

I've attached 2 screenshots of the event and the time setup in EZTrigger. Any help would be appreciated.
    That event won't run because you have to see Foyer motion at the exact moment the time enters the schedule (9:00PM), it will not see motion while it is in the schedule. Reverse the order and it will work:

IF HAI HAI Zones Foyer Motion (015) changes and becomes NOT READY
    AND IF The time is in the After10Before6 time range
    THEN Actions...
    Last edited by randy; August 30, 2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks! I'll try that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X