Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Will not Run?

I am new to homeseer....

Can someone tell me why this does not work? I created a couple virtual devices to define "night"...then I tried to setup an event that says: If it is night, turn the lights off after 5 minutes.

Pasted specifics below:

Events: Add an event to the group Expand all of the events in this event group. Standard Editing Mode is Enabled Delete this event group and all events in it.

Event Name: Type Group Reassign:
    Submit
    NIght Time False
    Run the event actions. Note that the event trigger is ignored. Event is enabled, click to disable. Edit all parts of this event. Delete this event. Copy this Event. Submit

IF The time is at 6:00:00 AM Submit Submit Make changes to this trigger or condition. Submit Add a trigger or condition.
    Then
    Set Device Virtual Night Time to False
    Submit Submit Make changes to this event action. Delete this action. Add an action.

Options >
    Submit
    NIght Time True
    Run the event actions. Note that the event trigger is ignored. Event is enabled, click to disable. Edit all parts of this event. Delete this event. Copy this Event. Submit

IF The time is at 6:00:00 PM Submit Submit Make changes to this trigger or condition. Submit Add a trigger or condition.
    Then
    Set Device Virtual Night Time to True
    Submit Submit Make changes to this event action. Delete this action. Add an action.

Options >
    Submit
    Porch Light Timer

IF Virtual Night Time had its value set to True Submit Submit Make changes to this trigger or condition. Delete this trigger. Submit
    AND IF Downstairs Porch Landing has been On for at least 5m, 0s Submit Submit Make changes to this trigger or condition. Delete this trigger. Add a trigger or condition.
    Then
    Set Device Downstairs Porch Landing to Off
    Submit Submit Make changes to this event action. Delete this action. Submit
    Then
    Set Device Downstairs Porch Porch to Off
Working...
X