Events Page Table View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events Page Table View

Is there any way to get a table view on the events page, similar to the Device Management page (and the Events page in HS2)?

I'm slowly moving from HS2 to HS3 and I'm frustrated with the lack of information on the Events View page without expanding all of the events. And then when changing filtering, all of the events collapse and I have to re-expand them.

Most notable is the lack of event "Type". For example, when you expand a "Group" of events, all you see is the name of the event and the "last run" time. The color of the "last run" time is helpful, showing whether an event is enabled or disabled, but it would be very nice to also see the event "Type" in a column between Title and Last Run time. HS2 has all of that and more. Unless I'm missing how to do it, HS3 seems to have taken a big step backward in this regard.

Is there any way to display more info on the events page, without having to expand each event?

Thanks,
    Mike

Unfortunately HS3 really restricts the data exposed by events available to anything other than the HS events page, I did think there was a page someone had created for this but I can't see it. Whilst you can have a table view of some basic details like event name, type, group and a few other details unfortunately details about most of the triggers and actions is not available so that's probably why no one has done one as it is of no great value to people.

Comment

I think MrHappy is talking about my Event List Viewer: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1089557

Very little is exposed for events so this is the best I can do.
      Jon

Comment

Though not the answers I had hoped for, I thank you for your responses. Frustrated.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X