X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks
    JF

Comment

Haven't downloaded, but looks very interesting. Thank you for sharing!!!
      HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I really love this icon set. It has a lot of what I was looking for. There are still a few that I think should be added and I'll post them shortly. GREAT JOB!
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
        Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
        Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
        3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
        4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
        3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
        SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

I'm graphically challenged and this a great help. Thanks for sharing.
          HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
          Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
          Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

B1Trash, These are beautifully done. Did you do these in Illustrator? I'm considering extending the set based on the same design language for some additional applications I have (irrigation, Roomba, Solar output, up/down/steady trend, etc). If you used Illustrator, would you mind sharing a file so I can see what line thicknesses you used? I could probably eyeball it, but I really like the drop-shadow effect used to illustrate lighting intensity. Clever and very functional as well as nice looking.

Comment

dzee-

Thanks for the props...Everything was drawn in Inkscape & GIMP. On chrome, the icons scale down to 32x32 px. I used a 256px board with a 12px line weight. Generally speaking, I used flat caps and rounded corners. I needed the drop shadow so I could see contrast on the lighter colors with the white outline. Then I was looking for a) color consistency and b) easy visibility of the level on screen. Anyhow, the shadows are fully black with a soft light blend mode. I originally built everything in GIMP but ported it to Inkscape because working with bezier lines is so much easier. However, I like the way GIMP blends layers and colors better, so it's a little bit of back and forth. When the new version of GIMP came out I kept the blend mode to legacy but I'm not sure it makes a difference. Hope that helps... let me know if you need any more.

Cheers!
              -Jon

** on a side note, I decided to switch to a dark theme and just dropped in a new folder of recolored dark mode icons. (I only recolored the light grey ones.) I'll put up another post for that one.

Comment

Great job on the icon set, I'm currently using them. Related question: how do I get my WebUI to look like yours?

Comment

Originally posted by natemate View Post
                  Great job on the icon set, I'm currently using them. Related question: how do I get my WebUI to look like yours?
                  Hello natemate. The short story is a custom css file & custom ui icons. My icons are higher resolution than the originals, so in some places I needed to do some css trickery to get them to work. Also, I only tested the css on my pc with chrome. If you want to tinker around let me know. Sorry, but I don't have access to my pc right now, and it has all the files on it.

Comment

Originally posted by B1Trash View Post

Hello natemate. The short story is a custom css file & custom ui icons. My icons are higher resolution than the originals, so in some places I needed to do some css trickery to get them to work. Also, I only tested the css on my pc with chrome. If you want to tinker around let me know. Sorry, but I don't have access to my pc right now, and it has all the files on it.
                    I would be willing to tinker if you posted your style sheets. I like the way you made the device manager look. I have very modest HTML skills
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Okeedokee-

Here's what I'm currently using. This link is to a set of folders that live in your /Homeseer/html/ directory. A couple of things of note:

1. I am not a developer. I google things and watch youtube videos.
                      2. Files are provided as is
                      3. Please make a backup before you go overwriting things
                      4. Goal: Get HS3 out of the early 2000s as much as possible while still feeling like HS3
                      5. Objective: Implement both light and dark themes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Am...LOPdVbCmXK-kC2

There are two main parts to this:
                      1. Custom.css - slightly modified css file. Drop this in the css folder. I used variables, so you can change the color scheme right at the top of the page... not everything is ported, but the stuff I use is.
                      2. graphics - I made higher resolution files than the originals... if you want to use them, you have to have modified CSS or some of your icons will be HUGE! Drop these in their respective folders. Note, on my ZeeS2, updating HS3 to a new version will overwrite these files.

I'm getting tired. Time for bed. I'll make a better post tomorrow.

Cheers!
                      -Jon

Comment

Originally posted by B1Trash View Post

I'm getting tired. Time for bed. I'll make a better post tomorrow.
                        Ok, so tomorrow turned into 5 days. I went ahead and put my response in a new thread. Also, I've made many changes since the 8th. If you're interested, check it out here:
                        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...nges-using-css

Comment

Thank you B1Trash for sharing. These are awesome and I like the flexibility. And it opens up to allow for even more customization!

Comment

Just wanted to say THANKS! I installed these (the dark ones actually)...being lazy I just made of backup copy of the directory and pasted them straight in on top of the existing, restarted HS and there they were on all my devices. They look much more modern than the default. I figure if they get overwritten sometime I'll just copy them back in.

Note: I don't use google drive much and trying to zip them from your drive location always just stalled. I used the menu option move them to my directory and then zipped them for download from there. That may be something everyone else knows, but it took me a bit to figure out.

Comment

Honestly, Drive befuddles me sometimes too. Hope you like it!

Comment

Thanks ! just used some icons .. edit : finally did the same as ts1234 looks really good !.

now looking for an icon that is not a light bulb for on/off

Comment

Working...
                                X