• Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

These are awesome, thanks so much. Request 😊 spring, summer, fall, winter

Comment

These are awesome!

Is there an easy way to batch write additional icons to a child device? I really like the -20 through 120 degree icons that were added to this set and I'd like to use them for my Netatmo, but that's a long process for all the child devices (Current Outdoor, Max, Min & Indoor).

I believe it's possible through CSS, and I'm still trying to learn CSS and will keep playing with it. Is there a way maybe in HS4 to upload a CSV file to specific child devices?

Comment

Can't seem to figure out how to install this on HS4 for Windows.

Can anybody help me out with this.

Comment

Originally posted by sbwright View Post
            These are awesome, thanks so much. Request 😊 spring, summer, fall, winter
            Just an example

Click image for larger version

Name:	Season_Zomer.png
Views:	517
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1489512Click image for larger version

Name:	Season_Herfst.png
Views:	515
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1489513Click image for larger version

Name:	Season_Lente.png
Views:	511
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1489514Click image for larger version

Name:	Season_Winter.png
Views:	515
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1489515
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Great Icons!!!! I use these for almost all of my HS4 devices. I was wondering if it is possible to make the temperature icons go up to 150? I monitor my attic temp. and it gets up to about 137F in the summer or if there is a way or program that I can modify the icons?

Thanks for all of your hard work on these icons!!!

Ronnie

Comment

I happened to discover this thread and this great set of images contributed by B1Trash. But unfortunately when I tried to install these on my HS4, I discovered that apparently the ability to change which image set is currently being used got "lost" in the HS4 upgrade, i.e. it is no longer on the Setup page, so you cannot change the icon set via the Setup page in HS4. I did some searching and have seen other threads on the forums that seem to confirm that.

So I hacked it and got it working. Here is what I did:

1. Open the Windows File Explorer and navgate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4 folder (or whatever folder you may have installed your HS4 system in)
                2. From there, navigate down to the html\images\HomeSeer folder. This is the folder where B1Trash told you to install his custom set of icons. Note that there are now two sets of icons, the regular ones and a "dark" set. I installed them both.
                3. HS4 looks at the icon set in the "status" folder, so all I did was to rename "status" to something like "status.hide", then created a new "status" folder and copied whichever set of images I wanted over into this "status" folder.

Hope this helps.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by bradleyward View Post
                  I happened to discover this thread and this great set of images contributed by B1Trash. But unfortunately when I tried to install these on my HS4, I discovered that apparently the ability to change which image set is currently being used got "lost" in the HS4 upgrade, i.e. it is no longer on the Setup page, so you cannot change the icon set via the Setup page in HS4. I did some searching and have seen other threads on the forums that seem to confirm that.

So I hacked it and got it working. Here is what I did:

1. Open the Windows File Explorer and navgate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4 folder (or whatever folder you may have installed your HS4 system in)
                  2. From there, navigate down to the html\images\HomeSeer folder. This is the folder where B1Trash told you to install his custom set of icons. Note that there are now two sets of icons, the regular ones and a "dark" set. I installed them both.
                  3. HS4 looks at the icon set in the "status" folder, so all I did was to rename "status" to something like "status.hide", then created a new "status" folder and copied whichever set of images I wanted over into this "status" folder.

Hope this helps.

Brad

I will look at this... I just installed BLLan and he has a status page that shows one that i put in there but when I clicked devices, it showed the gear with black background. So I went into BLLan and took the on and off pics and copied them into html\images\HomeSeer\status as BLon.gif and BLoff.gif and now they show up in there...

I then came here to search and found this thread.
                  Thanks all!!!
                  HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Have just discovered the Simple Lines icons and am loving them, amazing cohesive design.

I have a few requests for additional...
                    - outdoor temperatures... colder, colder... I'm in Canada so I'd have to say down to -40 both F and C though I'm sure there will be those further north that try to "outbid" even that :-)
                    - thermometer icons... a couple/few more on the cold end of the spectrum matching the color scheme you've used for outdoor temps
                    - additional colors in the fan icons... add red versions for the HVAC so that could represent heating fans (vs. the existing blue to represent a cooling fan)... and in the appliance or generic fans add red, green & orange
                    - additional alarm icons for a gate and storage/garden shed/workshop, maybe a driveway
                    - garden water feature... waterfall (on/off), fountain (on/off)

The following I'm not using but might be useful to some... hmmmm, if I had an irrigation system maybe I'd have more free time to play with HomeSeer :-)
                    - irrigation system, ie. lawn sprinkler, flowerbeds, garden, drip irrigation, etc

Cheers

Comment

Hey y'all... have't been on in a while. I still haven't made the jump to HS4, so bear with me. I'll see what I can do about adding icons.

Comment

Ok, I've done the following:
                        Added unlock.png to the Simple Lines (it's why there was one less between the two folders... same icon as unlock.gif)
                        Added 4 new season icons
                        Added gate and shed icons
                        Added new colors such that all appliance, fan, network and utility icons have grey, red, yellow, blue and green.

Comment

Thank you for the contributions, Jon!
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Happy to help!

Comment

Appreciate the additions!

Comment

Hey Jon - absolutely love the icon set. Been using it for a couple of years now and these are the best icons I have ever seen in HS.

Can I request a few icons for networking? What I am looking for is some sort of an icon that could be used to show network connections up and down, ports up and down, etc. I use Ubiquiti equipment and the homeseer plugin, but I want to use icons with the same format as yours. Would greatly appreciate it if you can come up with something like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X