Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Welcome to Homeseer" every time i reboot

funny one...

Everytime I reboot... it says welcome to HomeSeer on all my Imperihome tablets.... I would actually like to turn this off.

any idea where this setting is? I don't see it in any of the setup tabs or in the imperihome settings.

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
    funny one...

Everytime I reboot... it says welcome to HomeSeer on all my Imperihome tablets.... I would actually like to turn this off.

any idea where this setting is? I don't see it in any of the setup tabs or in the imperihome settings.
    Look in the startup script. There's a speak command in there which you can delete.
    Nicolai L

Comment

You can also edit it with this app:https://notepad-plus-plus.org/
      at line #35

Type false.

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
        Look in the startup script. There's a speak command in there which you can delete.
        sorry... but where would i find that script? Don't see "startup" anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
          sorry... but where would i find that script? Don't see "startup" anywhere
          There is a script folder under the HS3 install folder in program files x86 (if you are on windows). In there you will see startup.vb. Open it with notepad and comment out the line (by adding the ' before the line) or delete the whole line:

' hs.Speak("Welcome to Home-Seer", True)

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
            There is a script folder under the HS3 install folder in program files x86 (if you are on windows). In there you will see startup.vb. Open it with notepad and comment out the line (by adding the ' before the line) or delete the whole line:

' hs.Speak("Welcome to Home-Seer", True)
            Perfect... thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X