Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Set Configuration Parameters' menu missing

Hello,

I have a HS3 Pro, 3.0.0.298 running with z-net interface. System works very well. But, I notice that sometimes the 'Set Configuration Parameters' menu item is missing for devices that have custom options available from the manufacturer.

Is there a way to modify the device templates, or somehow enable that customer parameter menu item for those devices needing it?

Currently trying to configure an Enerwave Z-wave-plus ZWN-RSM1 hidden switch. It's listed in HS3 as manufacturer Wenzhou (0x11A), product_id 0x605.

Thanks,
    Jon

Check this thread out for more information on this device.
    https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186960
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rupp,

Indeed, exact same problem. I responded to that thread.

Also reached out to official support from Homeseer. That bug entry is over 2 years old now.

Thanks!
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by MiracleToast View Post
        Hi Rupp,

Indeed, exact same problem. I responded to that thread.

Also reached out to official support from Homeseer. That bug entry is over 2 years old now.

Thanks!
        Jon
        I'm guessing if it hasn't been fixed yet it's not going to be.
        Is this close to the same hardware?
        https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...nt=21088744262

These will work with HS3.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Have you tried using the events engine to "set the device parameters" as I think you can set any one from there.
          Just a thought!
          Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Hmm, that's a clever idea! We'll give that a shot.

Comment

Working...
            X