HS Memorized Web Views?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Memorized Web Views?

I'd /really/ like to be able to store a few different "views" of devices without having to do the multiple clicks I do now in the room / floor fields.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this request addressed before... as in "no, that's not possible because of the way HS loads all the devices in the background and filters them for display."

But... what with all the cool stuff folks have done with HS plugins and scripts and such... there's nothing out there to do this?

For example, a single-click button for:
    - all graphs (currently click Subgroup, uncheck ALL, scroll to Jon00 Graphing and check it; click Group, check all)

I could go on with all the ones I do regularly... but surely I'm not alone here.

Have you tried building a few screens with HSTouch? This is easy using HSTouch.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Indeed. All over HSTouch, Rupp. Perfect for a user interface.

When I'm working on things in the system, I want a batch of stuff in the web view - the full options - but also want to be able to load a given set versus some other set without the myriad clicks required.

Again, is there really nothing out there? No way to build / store / bookmark / whatever the same things that we'd get on the pull-down?

I've rearranged all my devices into Group / Subgroup setups that reduce how much clicking and digging, but... why does this have to be so hard? Just a flat-out mistake in the UI design? No way to serialize any given set into the address-bar? That's a design option. Beyond that... no way for someone else to simulate that?

Comment

Working...
      X