Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linear Garage Device Status Last Change Inaccurate

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.297, Z-wave 3.0.1.83

Hi, I have a couple of these Linear garage door controllers set up and working fine in my garage. One thing I would like to do is shut off the garage lights 30 minutes after all the doors have been closed. I set up an event to do this, but it never fires.

I sort of see what's going wrong, but I don't know why. If, from the HS3 Web UI, I look at the statis of the door, it shows closed, but "Last Change" column shows just a few minutes ago, event though the door hasn't been operated for hours. Also, if I look in the event log at the time in the Last Change column, there is nothing there related to this device.

Is there are reason "Last Change" doesn't correctly reflect the last status change of this device? How does the "Last Change" for this device get updated without something being logged in the event log?

Any ideas for a work-around for this?

Thanks
    Kevin O'Connor

I have one of those. Couple suggestions:
    1) On the device configuration page, make sure "Do not update device last change time if device value does not change:" is checked.
    2) See my event no. 2 below. It runs when the light is turned on, and schedules it to turn off the light 15 minutes later. If one of the doors or motion sensor activates during that interval, the timer restarts.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X