Nexus DB100Z battery reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus DB100Z battery reporting

I have been trying to get HS3 to report battery status in this doorbell sensor but to no avail.

Could it be that the battery report is sent with the notification report (when the doorbell senses voltage) as opposed to polling?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael
    Michael

Nexia DB100Z

I am trying to use the doorbell sensor with HS2. Initially I had the same problem with the battery report...but resolved it by adding an association to Homeseer on the Root Device. However, so far I have been unable to trigger an event when the doorbell fires ... all I see in the log is this error message:

Alarm Report for type Power Management Alarm received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found. (2)

..so the Nexia device is doing something but for whatever reason HS2 is not handling it correctly; I have tried rescanning etc and everything seems fine..don't understand why the alarm report can't be associated with the correct (Nexia) Zwave node.

Comment

The association is with HS3 and I get a power notification which I use to trigger that the doorbell was depressed.

I'll keep playing with it and let you know.

Thanks,

Michael
      Michael

Comment

Working...
      X