Discussions related to HS3 Build 3.0.0.312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussions related to HS3 Build 3.0.0.312

Use this thread to discuss release 3.0.0.312.

Release notes with update instructions are here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176440
    Last edited by rjh; March 1, 2017, 03:56 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    How do we download that build?
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Is this a beta or a production release?

Comment

It is a production release, I updated the initial post in this thread with a link to the release notes which contain update instructions.

Comment

I got a tweet that it was 'released' but its not on the downloads page.
          Must be a beta?
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

What's the preferred version of the Z-wave plugin that we should use with this?

Additionally, can you post the Release notes on the download page as well? Currently, the quickstart guide is linked to the release notes.

One more point for clarity - For those who are running .297, does this release contain the security issue or is it .298?

Robert
            Last edited by langenet; March 1, 2017, 04:34 PM.
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              Must be a beta?
              In the usual place:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_312.exe
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Not a beta, still updating links. The one at homeseer.com is now updated.

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                Must be a beta?

Comment

It is a production release, I updated the initial post in this thread with a link to the release notes which contain update instructions.
                  Awesome! I will see if my update checker plugin I wrote catches it (it only checks once every 24 hours).

Comment

Installed plug-ins - additional interface does not work

I have migrated to this new version but the Additional Interfaces button in the Manage Plug-ins gives me the following error :" Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed." and impossible to see the list of the plug-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by jcanon View Post
                      I have migrated to this new version but the Additional Interfaces button in the Manage Plug-ins gives me the following error :" Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed." and impossible to see the list of the plug-ins.

+1. Here the same message.

Comment

Got this error:
                        Starting up....

3/2/2017 07:17:39 ~!~ERROR~!~System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\updater.txt'.File name: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\updater.txt' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path) at HSPI_SCREPOSITORY.PluginStore.GenerateUpdater()
                        Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

The installer removed all content of the Updates3 directory (plugin installation packages). I never seen that behavior with prior HS3 installers. I can restore them from backups if need be though you should be aware of this. The updater.txt is missing as well.
                          Last edited by pcp; March 2, 2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Update .312 has broken Jon00's "Links" program....
                            HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                            Home Assistant 2024.3
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                            Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                            Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                            WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                            AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

I installed it yesterday afternoon. I didn't see any errors. The updater works and worked fine. Jon00 links still works here.

The install did remove all of the folders from the updates3 folder. While I would prefer to keep that folder from getting so cluttered, it is nice to have older versions in case we want to roll back an update. Hopefully everyone backs up their installation before an update as I do.
                              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                              X