Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Sensor problem with temperature sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
    I just noticed that mine actually stopped reporting in June. I have it setup to send a notice if the temp goes below a certain point... it never did - just stopped at the last temp so it looked like it kept that reading.

went through all the steps to exclude/reset/include. set the polling for the temp child device to 1 hours... battery to 12 hours. Parent to one hour.

The temp probe seems to work for awhile... then stop. Batter never reports again after initial inclusion.

Anyone seeing any issues with these, and/or have advice on the best polling time for parent and children?
    This is still frustrating the heck out of me. New probe, reset device, etc. will work for awhile, then just stop reporting. like there is no polling going on whatsoever.

i don't have it mounted, so the TMP button isn't being pushed on the back end....but that didn't matter before. I also didn't need to have the magnet next to it. I've woken and optimized, etc. all good.

Running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.318 (Windows)
    Zwave plugin version 3.0.1.130

Any thoughts?

EDIT. Derp. i just realized i'm talking about a different fibaro sensor (door/window) FGK - 101... not sure if matters.... but will repost.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tomgru; August 17, 2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Just a minor issue, which may not be related, but by default the FGK-101 (FGK-10x) sensors are not set in broadcast mode (Parameter 13).

I was have trouble with these sensors too. It would include fine and function as expected when close to the z-wave controller but would intermittently fail when I placed it in it's final location on a window 15 meters away through a few walls.

Spent hours trying to work out what was going on as there was a repeater only a few meters away, and plenty of other relaying devices.

But it turns out that I had to enable broadcast mode in order for the sensor to use the repeater (Parameter 13 set to 3).

Not sure if this helps but it's worth a try.

Marty.
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
      X